It looks that way. Apparently, this Web page of Blizzard’s has everyone excited and abuzz with speculation and rumors. Word has that Blizz made a statement that they would make a special announcement soon (read: Gamescom 2013 next week): “We’re making a special announcement that’s sure to capture the attention of the Heavens, Burning Hells and all the shadowed places that lie between.” There you go.
Blizz, fix the itemization first will you? Come on. Or are you getting too greedy that you’ll fix it in the expansion so people will have to pay? I mean, you’re Legendary items are bleh, boring, and there’s really nothing legendary about them. Just same stats over and over again, which you can find in Rare items (sometimes even better).
- Diablo III teaser suggests expansion name is Reaper of Souls (massively.joystiq.com)
- Blizzard teases possible Diablo 3 expansion called Reaper of Souls (polygon.com)
- Blizzard trademark hints at next World of Warcraft or Diablo III expansion (massively.joystiq.com)
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls teaser site points to possible expansion (vg247.com)
- Diablo III, Blizzard opens the Reaper of Souls teaser site (thelostgamercafe.wordpress.com)