Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Opening Cinematic
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Gameplay Trailer
It looks that way. Apparently, this Web page of Blizzard’s has everyone excited and abuzz with speculation and rumors. Word has that Blizz made a statement that they would make a special announcement soon (read: Gamescom 2013 next week): “We’re making a special announcement that’s sure to capture the attention of the Heavens, Burning Hells and all the shadowed places that lie between.” There you go.
Blizz, fix the itemization first will you? Come on. Or are you getting too greedy that you’ll fix it in the expansion so people will have to pay? I mean, you’re Legendary items are bleh, boring, and there’s really nothing legendary about them. Just same stats over and over again, which you can find in Rare items (sometimes even better).
- Diablo III teaser suggests expansion name is Reaper of Souls (massively.joystiq.com)
- Blizzard teases possible Diablo 3 expansion called Reaper of Souls (polygon.com)
- Blizzard trademark hints at next World of Warcraft or Diablo III expansion (massively.joystiq.com)
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls teaser site points to possible expansion (vg247.com)
- Diablo III, Blizzard opens the Reaper of Souls teaser site (thelostgamercafe.wordpress.com)
PvZ 2 Is Coming…
And it’s free for iOS devices! W00t!
According to the game’s official Web site, there will be new types of plants, zombies, levels, and ways to play.
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Coming to the App Store this July (thisisanothercastle.com)
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Will Be Released July 18th, Official Trailer Posted [Video] (iClarified.com)
- Plants Vs. Zombies 2 Release Date And Details Confirmed (godisageek.com)
- Plants vs. Zombies 2: It’s About Time Coming Next Month (escapistmagazine.com)
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 coming to iOS on July 18 (gamesradar.com)
Animated satire of the popular game franchise StarCraft 2 by Blizzard Entertainment.
Note: You’ll have a hard time understanding the humor if you don’t play StarCraft 2 or at least watch videos of replays.
Episode 11: Halloween Special 2012
Episode 12: She’s the Bomb
Episode 13: Spore Loser
Episode 14: The BWC 2012
Episode 15: Attention Seeker
Would you strangle him for ruining your shot? Or would you pet and cuddle him for being so cute (and just the right amount of being cheeky).
Picture courtesy of Twisted Sifter, “The 50 Most Perfectly Timed Photos Ever” accessed on March 17, 2013.