I’m still in Singapore as of this writing but I wanted to write some notes/comments while they’re still fresh in my mind.
So here we go. In no particular order:
- Being a tourist in Singapore is tiring to your feet – especially if you’re not used to walking around and trying to stick to a schedule.
- If you have limited time, plan your itinerary in such a way that will maximize your time.
- Having friends there who will help you (in any possible way) is very useful – especially if they have an extra EZ Link card which they can lend to you.
- The reason for the specific comment above is that the subway/train system (MRT) in Singapore is convenient to many people. If you’re the adventurous type and don’t actually mind taking the bus, well the bus stops are also full of information.
- If you don’t know anyone here, it’s still easy to use the MRT even if you have to buy a card every time you need to use it.
- No matter what time of year you’re visiting, I recommend bringing an umbrella all the time.
- Try out the Battlestar Galactica roller coaster at Universal Studios Singapore!
Below are some photos of the places I’ve visited (or have visited a landmark that was near that place):